Product name：Siphon rainwater bucket, also known as: rainwater head, floor drain, pressure flow rainwater bucket.
Scope of application：Concrete roof gutter and steel structure roof gutter.
Material: grille cover (aluminum), bucket body (stainless steel), screw nut (stainless steel), rubber seal ring (EPDM), short outlet pipe (HDPE, high-density polyethylene).
- It has the function of air blocking or anti eddy current. When the water level in front of the bucket reaches the design water depth, full pipe flow and negative pressure will be formed in the system.
- The rainwater bucket part that intercepts solid sundries such as leaves also has the function of rectification.
- The device before rainwater enters the pipeline.
Installation steps (concrete structure)：
1.During the construction of roof structure, the reserved opening of rainwater bucket shall be reserved according to the design requirements, and the recommended opening diameter of Aksim A rainwater bucket is 220mm-245mm& nbsp; The recommended opening diameter of Akram B rainwater bucket is 235mm-270mm& nbsp; The recommended opening diameter of Aksim C rainwater bucket is mm mm.
2.It is recommended to directly embed siphon rainwater drain when pouring roof concrete. Reduce the leakage probability of rainwater bucket.
3.Install the stainless steel bucket (with concrete), fill the surrounding with cement mortar, structural adhesive and other dense materials to ensure no water leakage, and level the roof.
4.During roof waterproof construction, install waterproof pressure plate.
5.Install grille cover.
matters needing attention:
- The concrete and roof construction waste shall not enter the rainwater hopper and horizontal pipe. The horizontal pipe is easy to form a vacuum due to blockage, causing the pipe to be sucked flat.
- The inlet of the rainwater hopper shall be installed horizontally.
- The length of short outlet pipe (HDPE) is 180mm. Electric fusion connection or hot melt connection shall be adopted.
Installation steps (steel structure roof):
1.During the construction of roof structure, the reserved opening of rainwater drain shall be opened according to the design requirements. It is recommended that the opening diameter of Aksim A rainwater drain is 220mm-245mm. The recommended opening diameter of Akram B rainwater bucket is 235mm-270mm. The recommended opening diameter of Aksim C rainwater bucket is mm mm.
2.When installing the stainless steel bucket, argon arc welding or other waterproof welding methods shall be used to ensure no water leakage, and the roof top plate shall be leveled. During roof waterproof construction, install waterproof pressure plate.
3.Install grille cover.